Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Dining in decorations

The holiday season is here. It is time for decorating homes and planning to host parties. This year we are all having hardships and it probably means smaller gatherings or virtual gatherings but nothing should break our holiday spirit. At times this jolly season can be overwhelming be it decorating Christmas trees to preparation of menu for guests. Today I am going to share my ideas to simplify dining table decorations with less effort.


In this dining table arrangement, I used a golden table cloth and a red table runner based on this I placed red placemats and gold napkins.





 I used the same pattern of gold plates and put different kinds of candle holders, and placed them on the red table runner to bring an elegant look to the dining table.









For the centerpiece, I chose a gold and red combination. In a small gold bowl, I arranged red flowers and a floating candle.  On either side of the bowl, I placed gold and red stems.  All together the arrangement has a festive look.







Don't forget the utensils.





The arrangements on this table is very simple and eye-catching.  I used a white table cloth, a red vase with decorative stem lights, a golden plate, candles for the centerpiece that brings the holiday spirit.







After the centerpiece, let's move on to placemats with white plates and red napkins with utensils matching the centerpiece and the cloth.








In this arrangement, I placed a wreath in the center of the dining table. I wrapped a golden ribbon and added pink and white rose flowers with Christmas ornaments on the side, altogether a decent and charming look.






On either side of the centerpiece, I have arranged upside down wine glasses with ornaments in them. Placing a candle on the top turned the wine glass into a candle holder. I used utensils inside the gold napkins to match with the centerpiece.













I brought outside nature inside for this dining table arrangement.  I placed pine cones, leaves, and Christmas ornaments in a large glass jar and poured sugar on top of the pine cones, a winter wonderland centerpiece.







I then placed pine tree needles on both sides of the centerpiece and placed candles and ornaments. All together a warm and joyful look.








 Holiday gatherings are for bonding, this is the time for sharing our views, eating dinner together, and creating memories. We should not be worrying about small things such as decorations or whether food is good or bad.  Bringing family together and hosting a party is a big achievement.  Enjoy the holiday season.

3 comments:

Dining in decorations

The holiday season is here. It is time for decorating homes and planning to host parties. This year we are all having hardships and it proba...