Saturday, February 6, 2016

Entry way organizing

Entry way is the face of a house. From the way you organize your entryway, I think everyone will come to know the kind of person you are and it will reflect your personality.


I planned my entry way to be very clean and organized. As soon as you enter the house you will see small bamboo plant and you will feel so refreshed at the sight of green plant. Closet for hanging jackets is on the left side.  I can sit on the shoe bench, relax while taking my shoes off.  To avoid misplacing the keys I have placed the key holder on the wall above the shoe bench.  I can hang the keys as soon as I enter the house.


I also added little accents to the entry way.  Above the key holder I hung a rustic nature frame, it matches with shoe bench.  And for the bench I added a small dotted pillow which makes it also look like a seating area and not just shoe bench. I kept a small Buddha statute with stones in front of bamboo plant which brings a very calm and soothing feeling.


This is the way I organized my entryway, hope you liked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dining in decorations

The holiday season is here. It is time for decorating homes and planning to host parties. This year we are all having hardships and it proba...