Monday, December 14, 2015

Centerpiece with plate and vase

Center piece for coffee table or dining table at a christmas dinner.


I have set up three small glasses, one red, other gold and another one is plain glass.  The colors I have chosen put out nice christmas vibe.


I have kept them in the center of the golden plate and spread colored petals around them that are green, red and brown in color.


I am using vase as centerpiece on a side table or a small dining table.


I have spread tiny stones at the bottom of the vase.  I then painted a pine cone green to stay with holidays theme and placed it on top of the stones inside the vase.


I bought some inexpensive christmas lights from IKEA that work on batteries and wrapped them around the vase.  A simple centerpiece is ready.

1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Premium Saree Online

    ReplyDelete

Dining in decorations

The holiday season is here. It is time for decorating homes and planning to host parties. This year we are all having hardships and it proba...