Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Old picture frames in garage to homage frames

Almost everyone's garage is filled with unused stuff instead of a car . Our garage is also the same. One day I decided to clean my garage.  When I was cleaning up I found some old picture frames and I got an idea.  We are all spending lot of money to decorate our homes with scenic nature picture frames, why not we make our own expensive scenic frames?




I started searching through my pictures archive.  I am a travel person.  My husband and I got to go to so many places.  And wherever we go I usually take lot of nature pictures.  I am not a photographer but I try to do my best. From lot of vacation pictures I choose few that I liked the most.  Then I had the pictures printed in enlarged size that fit the frames.  I hung these two frames in my living room. Whenever I look at these frames it reminds me of those beautiful places that we have been to and of the great experiences.  And the old frames are now an inexpensive nice decorative nature frames in our home with a personal touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dining in decorations

The holiday season is here. It is time for decorating homes and planning to host parties. This year we are all having hardships and it proba...