Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Front patio - Gardening

Every year as spring approaches many place fresh flowers plants on their front patio to bring liveliness to the house. Today I am going to show you how I arranged my front patio with lot of flower plants.






As you are walking towards the patio you will first see white and purple flowers on the steps.  I have arranged them in contrast color pots to brighten the flowers.






Then you will see bushes of five types of colored flower plants in one large pot. In this way you can save space and it looks so colorful.  First, I arranged taller red flower plants towards the back.  Then I arranged pink and purple flowers on each side. In the middle I planted marigold to offset pink flowers. In the front of the pot I planted snow whites that make the pot vibrant.








Then in a small pot I planted blue flowers plants and placed the pot on a long pole behind the large pot.  The combination of two different sizes and the colorful flowers surely will catch anyone's eye as they enter the house.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Dining in decorations

The holiday season is here. It is time for decorating homes and planning to host parties. This year we are all having hardships and it proba...