Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Simple party decorations

My baby turned one year and the birthday came on Sunday.  So a simple birthday party with my own decorating ideas was in order.


I chose a simple decorating theme of white and blue colors that suits for a baby boy. I decorated my living room with white and blue balloons with a colorful happy birthday banner in the back. I hung white ribbons like a wave and in between I placed green flower shaped ribbons.


I continued the white and blue theme in the dining room. On the dinning table I placed white color table cloth and in the middle I placed sky blue color cloth .



For centerpieces I used old glass coconut oil jars.  I cleaned them and wrapped them in blue gift wrapping sheet. Then I placed white and mixed color flowers in the jars.  Under the jars I placed a white paper cutting flower sheets that you can find in any dollar store. I used the jar lids to put candles and placed them in front of the jars. The candles brought elagant look.  In between the jars I kept party favor bags.



Around the centerpiece I arranged blue and white plates.  To decorate this table I spent less than twenty five dollars.



Last but not least I selected my birthday boy cake and candies also in white and blue colors. Not only did the cake look good it was delicious as well.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Dining in decorations

The holiday season is here. It is time for decorating homes and planning to host parties. This year we are all having hardships and it proba...