Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hi Everyone, thank you for stopping by my blog. I am Indian woman who has aspirations in life and at the same time I am wife to a good husband and mother to a six month old adorable baby boy, living with extended family with lot of fun and emotions.

The reason I started a blog is to show case whatever I have done with my little creative mind and things that make me feel happy. I like to share my projects with people out there with same objective - to decorate their homes beautifully.

My inspirations are from movies, Googling, HG tv, Food network and also from observing various people's ideas from my vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dining in decorations

The holiday season is here. It is time for decorating homes and planning to host parties. This year we are all having hardships and it proba...